Paris folder A/parisA310

Previous | Home | Next

Three hundred meters north (leftward direction) of Hotel Carnavlet was the Hotel Salé, known by various other names, including Hotel de Juigné and (in Turgot's map) by Hotel le Camus. In the 1800s this became known as the École Centrale des Arts et Manufactures where uranium was first isolated in metallic form by Peligot in 1841. The view is southeast, as in all Turgot views.