Paris, France/parisF117

Previous | Home | Next

Before the new building of EPCI was constructed in 1932, the main entrance was at 42 Rue Lhomond. This site is not identified on the Garmin map; it has no modern landmark -- but was at the present intersection of Rue Lhomond and Rue Pierre Brosselette. The view is northward, along Rue Lhomond. One can visualize tons of burlap bags of uranium ore being brought by horse-drawn cart to the entrance (behind the horse's head).