Gottingen, Germany/gottingen404

Previous | Home | Next

This plaque explains that this old building served as the Chemical Institute since the latter part of the 18th century, was expanded toward the west in 1829, and then was devoted to additional sectors of the university since 1860. The building now belongs to the Physics Department. "Fachwerkbau" explains the building is a half-timbered structure.