Glasgow, Scotland/glasgow070

Previous | Home | Next

Two hundred meters southeast of the Beilby House is the South Front of the Main Building, built in 1870 when the university moved to this site, called Gilmorehill, from the old site on High Street (3.3 km east). The far end of this building is where Soddy had his laboratory. The view is east.